All Eyes on Under-Eye Circles
Dark circles: You’ve heard all the causes, tried all the tricks to banish them, and yet, there they remain. And the causes are just as puzzling as the cure: is the reason for dark circles under our eyes genetic, thinner skin from aging, allergies, fatigue from too many restless nights, or all things combined? We’re here to help by answering your most pressing questions, from why you have dark circles to the different types of dark circles under your eyes.
Why do I have dark circles under my eyes?
When you’re looking for the reasons for dark circles under eyes, it’s important to first learn what causes them. There are three different types of dark circles that can appear under your eyes. Here's how you can recognize them by color.
- Dark circles caused by sun damage, irritation and genetics can result in hyperpigmentation (brown in color).
- Dark circles triggered by inflammation, irritation and allergies (red in color).
- Low circulation and thin skin around the eyes increase visibility of unoxygenated blood (blue/purple in color).
Is there any way to get rid of under-eye circles?
Dark circles are notoriously stubborn. But, a new type of vitamin C complex is producing measurable results, and Dr. Murad is at the center of this ingredient discovery. “Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that works on the skin’s surface to actively prevent environmental damage. But, most forms have a short shelf-life, lose potency, or are hard for skin to absorb. We’ve created a proprietary, gold-stabilized Vita-C Complex that is highly stable, bioavailable and preserves efficacy for full-strength results every time you use it.”
Where can you find this one-of-a-kind dark circle buster? In Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector. This gold-stabilized vitamin C eye serum fights the look of dark circles in as little as two weeks thanks as light-reflecting micro-minerals deliver instant brightening benefits. And not only that—this eye serum targets all three types of dark eye circles:
- Brown: Gold-stabilized vitamin C enhances stability and potency to brighten skin.
- Red: Red and brown algae extract bio-nutrients visibly de-puff, soothe and brighten.
- Blue/Purple: Light-reflecting micro-minerals effectively color-correct dark circles.
Treat the dark circles under your eyes with Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector—shop it now at murad.com.