Murad Youth Activated Sweepstakes
2. ENTRY. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on August 15, 2016, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT on September 9, 2016. Entrants must enter by posting on Instagram by using #YouthActivated and #sweeps. Examples will be located at <www.instagram.com/muradskincare or www.murad.com> . Entrants may enter without a purchase or Instagram post by opting in via email and mail in. Winners will be chosen at random. Only one entry is permitted per person per day. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received; odds decrease as the number of entries submitted increases.
3. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. At the end of the four weeks, Murad will draw one random first prize winner and one random second prize winner. A total of two prizes will be awarded after the Sweepstakes period has ended. The winner will be notified by an Instagram direct message within 15 minutes of drawing and the winner must respond to Murad's email message within 5 days or prize winner will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing. If the prize notification is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The prizewinner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and other costs pertaining to the awarded prize. The prizewinner agrees to allow Murad to use the winner's name (whether in print publication, online, or other means of communication), without compensation, to notify the public of their winnings and may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity release.
4. PRIZES AND THEIR VALUE. One grand prize winner will win a trip for themselves and a friend to Los Angeles for a weekend consisting of: domestic roundtrip economy airline tickets, 3 night hotel accommodation, two activities determined by Murad (like guided hiking tour in LA) and a year supply of product (three full sets of their regimen) for both themselves and their friend. Prize is valued at $3,500. Travel must occur between October 1, 2016 until July 31, 2017. One second prize winner will receive a year supply (three full sets of their regimen, a value of $470) of a three step regimen including the new Retinol Youth Renewal Serum All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included in the prize and are solely the winner's responsibility. No prize substitutions, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of Murad. Prizes are subject to restrictions and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Murad is not responsible for lost or misdelivered prizes due to Entrant's inaccurate or improper address information. Murad is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes, once received and in the possession of prizewinner. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or otherwise, except that Murad retains the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater retail value.
5. INTERNET. If, for any reason, Murad is unable to conduct this Sweepstakes as planned due to technical failures, such as those caused by a computer virus, hacking, other unauthorized interference, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of Murad which obstructs or otherwise adversely affects the proper administration, reliability, fairness, or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Murad reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry, and any person found to have interfered or tampered with the Sweepstakes, and if deemed necessary by Murad in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Murad assumes no responsibility for any failure in transmission, however caused, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications line failure, theft or destruction of information or unauthorized access to entries, their damage or alteration. Murad is not responsible for its failure to receive any email or entry due to software failure, technical problems, human error or transmission congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an Entrant's, or any other person's, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading of any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: MURAD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER PENALTIES, OR REMEDIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FROM ANY PERSON(S) ATTEMPTING TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO DAMAGE THE WEBSITE.
If a dispute arises over the identity of the person who transmitted an entry via an identified email address or social media account, the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address or social media account at time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address or social media account by an internet access provider, online provider or other organization (e.g. business, education institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address, or for assigned social media accounts, as the case may be. Any entry sent through the use of an automated sending device will not be accepted and will not be considered a valid entry.
7. RELEASE. By participating in this Sweepstakes, all Entrants and prize winners release, discharge, and hold harmless Murad, Facebook, and their partnerships, subsidiaries, divisions, branches, affiliates, assigns and agencies, including, without limitation, their respective officers, directors, shareholders and employees (collectively "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability or claims for any and all legal claims, injury, loss, illness, litigation or damages arising out of their participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, use, misuse, non-use or possession of the prize. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner(s) will be forfeited, and the Released Parties are not responsible for any inability of the winner(s) to accept or use the prize(s) (or portion thereof) for any reason. Released Parties are not responsible for printing or typographic errors in any Sweepstakes or related material or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, postage due, and/or illegible entries or mail. If, in Murad's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of a virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud technical failures or other causes beyond Murad's control corrupt the administration, securities, fairness integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes and award the prize from all eligible entries received to date tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, Murad reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and award the prize using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the date of such action. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these Official Rules participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of California and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.
9. SPONSOR. Murad, LLC 2121 Park Place, El Segundo, CA 90245.