We all want to look glowing and gorgeous on our summer vacation. But when you’re traveling, your skin tends to be more stressed than usual. So if you’re prone to acne, you have a higher chance of a breakout. But don’t despair! Pack some of our bestselling acne products and travel in stress-free (and acne-free) style.
Murad’s Must-Have Products to Pack for Acne-Prone Skin
- Cleanser. We have three great cleansing products for acne. Our Clarifying Cleanser penetrates deep to fight blemishes where they begin, reducing 99.9% of irritating surface bacteria in less than one minute. It helps clear blemishes and prevents new breakouts. Time Release Acne Cleanser provides a sustained release that continues to treat acne, even after rinsing. It also provides optimal hydration while offering antioxidant benefits (bonus!). Our Acne Body Wash targets body breakouts like “bacne” through gentle exfoliation. It also helps reduce redness and irritation.
- Moisturizer. Even acne-prone skin needs moisture to look and feel healthy and balanced. Our Skin Perfecting Lotion is an ultra-light, oil-free moisturizer that is formulated to minimize the appearance of pores, refine texture and soothe redness and irritation for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Our Anti-Aging Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20/PA+++ protects your skin from damaging UV rays while helping to minimize blemishes and oil-production.
- Spot treatment. If you DO have a breakout, you’ll be glad you packed Acne Spot Fast Fix, which helps reduce pimples in as little as one day. We recommend using Acne Clearing Solution along with our spot treatment. It’s great for treating breakouts, helping to calm redness and restoring your skin’s clarity. (Note: If you have a sensitivity to benzoyl peroxide we would recommend that you not use the Acne Spot Fast Fix.)
- Wipes. Keep this product in your purse or beach bag, especially if you’re traveling to somewhere hot and humid where you’ll be sweating a lot. Our Clarifying Wipes keep skin clear by removing dirt, bacteria and pore clogging oil. This oil-fighting formula also reduces shine, balances and tones. These wipes are excellent for on-the-go, and won’t agitate sensitive skin. (BTW, great for after workouts too!)
- Concealer. If you DO have a pimple pop up while on vacation, don’t worry… you can cover it up with our Acne Treatment Concealer. This popular product heals blemishes with acne-fighting Salicylic Acid while providing long-lasting coverage. Available in Light and Medium shades.
These are just some of the highlights of our bestselling Acne Line. You can view the entire selection here. Murad acne products use the active ingredient Salicylic Acid to fight the cause of acne. It’s derived from plants like willow bark and it’s one of the most effective anti-acne ingredients around. So make Salicylic Acid your BFF while traveling this summer! Have fun, be safe and don’t forget to pack a great, big hat. You can check out our Summer of Hats post here.