This recipe is specially developed to keep your skin hydrated and supple. It will encourage you to Live Better by providing your body with high-quality nutrition without needlessly stressing about food choices.
Serve with hydrating vegetables and fruits, such as cucumbers, celery, radishes, broccoli, carrots, cherry tomatoes, carrots, sweet bell peppers and apples. (Serve chilled)
- 1 medium avocado, chopped into medium-sized chunks
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped finely
- 3 to 4 tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
Pinch of reduced-sodium sea salt to taste.
For more healthy recipes visit: http://www.murad.com/eathealthy