This recipe is specially developed to help calm and soothe sensitive skin. It will encourage you to Live Better by providing your body with high-quality nutrition without needlessly stressing about food choices.
4 ½-cup servings
- 2 cups cooked or canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium sea salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup water
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
Optional: pinch of paprika and sumac for garnish
Serve with hydrating vegetables and fruits (cucumbers, celery, radishes, broccoli, carrots, cherry tomatoes, carrots, sweet bell peppers and apples).
For more healthy recipes visit: http://www.murad.com/eathealthy