Marketing Analyst I
This position is primarily responsible for collecting vast amount of transactional data and evaluating complex sales data in order to drive the business decision-making process. Information gather is analyzed to identify trends, uncover strategic opportunities, and learn more about our customers. Channels include (but not limited to): National and Professional/Salon distributors.
This position is responsible for consistency and quality of his/her work and overall deliverables under his/her responsibility. In this role, he/she must be the following: completely comfortable with numbers and quantitative analysis, presenting his/her work in a concise and professional manner, a model of true teamwork, someone who values and models on-time delivery of requests, someone who can digest large quantities of information and present recommendations in a clear, concise, accurate and confident manner, a positive influence, someone who exhibits a conscientious work ethic and someone who likes to have fun while working hard.
1. Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports & analysis for National and Professional channel. Analyze sales and trends for key customers, key accounts, areas, regions, territories, products, & specific needs for sales team.
2. Suggests course of action & areas for further analysis, produces accurate & meaningful reports, & conducts analyses that address management’s concerns, interests, or objectives.
3. Develops statistical process control charts/ graphs & measures in order to present data consistently with one consolidated set of reports.
4. Identifies new statistical/analytical approaches to better support existing reporting initiatives & implements new, more sophisticated reports.
5. Collects, analyzes, interprets, & summarizes data in preparation for generation of statistical & analytical reports.
6. Prepare additional ad hoc reports and data analysis for the Marketing, Sales, and Finance team, as requested
7. Maintains appropriate records of data collection methods & results, while aid in process of ensuring accuracy of system data.
8. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Recommended: Highly proficient in Excel with experience manipulating large amounts of data (Pivot Tables, VLookups, Macros, etc.)
Required: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional demeanor and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through abilities. Must have the ability to work in a fast pace environment with minimal direction. Must be able to work well with internal departments, as well as prioritizing work load. Ability to manage multiple schedules, deliver requested work on time and multi-task are critical.
Education: BA/BS in Economic/Marketing/Finance or other similar discipline.
Experience: Minimum of 0-2 years experience in marketing or related business function. CPG experience preferred but not required.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
BACK TO TOP >
Murad Human Resources department accepts resumes with cover letter
(Word or Word Perfect formats only, please) in one of three ways:
U.S. Mail, Federal Express, or courier
Attn: Human Resources
2121 Rosecrans Ave., 5th floor
El Segundo, CA 90245